[wplug-announce] All hail computerreach!

Terence J. Golightly terencejgolightly at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 19:55:25 EST 2012

Greetings fellow geeksters,

I want to thank Dave Sevick of ComputeReach for inviting WPLUG members
to help out with Computereach's workflow test for a rollout of EdUbuntu
for under resourced areas.  Below is a link to a video of all participants*.

http://youtu.be/J_zFH1OxAuE?hd=1

Regards,

Terry
--
Chairman The Western Pennsylvania Linux User's Group
chair at wplug.org
http://www.wplug.org

* I was caught flat footed regarding appearing on any kind of video
capturing device where actually speaking to the lens is required. And
Dave wanted us to explain where we work and I had a limited time to
speak.  So I flubbed it.  My bad :(.  Anyway a good time was had by all
and we got some important work done on behalf of a good cause.