[wplug-announce] Software Freedom Day

Terence J. Golightly terencejgolightly at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 10:55:46 EDT 2011

Greetings,

As you all know September 17th is Software Freedom Day.  We will be
celebrating at the Pittsburgh Public Market:

http://pittsburghpublicmarket.org/

>From 9am til 5pm we will be handing out free software on CDs and DVDs.
We could use your help. We could use help printing fliers and/or
banners. If there is someone who would like to help with burning media,
I have two pe working on that now, but could use one more person. Plus
one or two people to help with manning the booth, handout discs talk up
FOSS. It will be a long day but if several of us could give couple hours
each, we could split up the day for all involved and get lots of us
involved.

If one of you would like to help, please drop me an email.

Thanks,

Terry Golightly

--
Vice Chairman The Western Pennsylvania Linux User's Group
vicechair at wplug.org
http://wplug.org