[wplug-announce] Be There: 20 years of Linux with the Ohio LinuxFest Sept 9-11 (fwd)

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Tue Sep 6 05:51:07 EDT 2011

----- Forwarded message from Ohio LinuxFest 2011 <olf2011 at ohiolinux.org> -----

Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 00:16:08 -0400
Subject: [OLF-2011] Be There: 20 years of Linux with the Ohio LinuxFest Sept
	9-11

    The Ohio LinuxFest invites you to the 20 Years of Linux Celebration!

Join us and our friends from CloudStack.org for cake this Friday September 9.
Continue the party with the entire Free and Open source community with
representatives from all of your favorite projects at our expo on Saturday
September 10 such as Ubuntu, Fedora, LibreOffice, GNOME, KDE, FreeBSD,
Haiku, and the Linux Professional Institute. Hear amazing keynotes from Cathy
Malmrose, Bradley Kuhn, and Jon 'maddog' Hall. Excellent talk selection on the
basics, medical applications, programming, system administration, and growing
our community.

Register now....

                          http://www.ohiolinux.org/register

                                                AND
                          http://ohiolinux.org/cloud-day

HURRY!
Registration is FREE up until Wednesday at Eastern Midnight
You may even become our 1000th registration contest winner.
Full details at http://ohiolinux.org/1000

20 years of Free Software excellence brings us all to the Ohio LinuxFest.
Share a ride with your friends so that all can be where Tux is going next.

See You There,

Beth Lynn Eicher
Director, Ohio LinuxFest

        (o_