[wplug-announce] EVENT POSTPONED: WPLUG Special Event at Team 1 Systems, Tuesday, February 20th, 2007

Patrick Wagstrom pwagstro at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Feb 20 16:05:23 EST 2007

Due to low numbers of confirmed attendees for tonights event the special
event at Team 1 Systems has been postponed for a later date.  We
apologize for this inconvenience for people who had hoped to attend, but
all those who had confirmed attendence for the event agreed that it
would not work with only a small handful of individuals.

We will work to reschedule this event for the future and will make an
announcement about how to RSVP again at that time.

Our sincere apologies.

Patrick Wagstrom
on behalf of WPLUG