[wplug-announce] Reminder: "How Do I Do That?" -- March 10th

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Sun Feb 25 11:43:04 EST 2007

This is a reminder that WPLUG will be hosting a GUM on March 10th,
titled "How Do I Do That".

In order to make this meeting a success, we need to know what _you_
want to know how to do.  (Personally, I intend to give a presentation,
but I'm not sure what people what to hear about)

If there's something you've been wondering how to do with Open Source
Software, visit the WPLUG wiki's "How Do I Do That" page and post
your questions:
http://wplug.ece.cmu.edu/wiki/index.php/How_Do_I_Do_That%3F#I.27d_like_to_demonstrate_how_to_do_that.21

Please note that there will also be a business meeting coincident with
the GUM, at which an important vote will take place.  A separate
reminder will be sent regarding that.

Hope to see everyone there!

--
Bill Moran