[wplug] [wplug-announce] Fwd: Ohio LinuxFest is less than three weeks away - register now!

Vance Kochenderfer vance at happylemur.com
Thu Sep 14 05:47:20 EDT 2017

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [ohiolinux-attendees] Ohio LinuxFest is less than three weeks
away - register now!
Date: 	Mon, 11 Sep 2017 13:11:32 -0400
From: 	Michael Schultheiss <schultmc at ohiolinux.org>

The Fifteenth Annual Ohio LinuxFest is less than three weeks away. The
Midwest's Largest Open Source and Free Software Conference and
Exposition is being held September 29-30, 2017 at the Hyatt Regency
hotel in Downtown Columbus Ohio.

Coming to Columbus from out of town? Sign up for a room in our hotel
blocks at https://ohiolinux.org/hotels/

Help support Ohio LinuxFest by ordering a limited edition 2017 Ohio
LinuxFest T-shirt at http://ohiolinux.storenvy.com

Register for Ohio LinuxFest now at https://ohiolinux.org/registration/

Our Enthusiast registration is Name your Price.

Our Supporter registration is $200 and includes access to all
Non-Professional (OLFI training) content on Friday, all Saturday talks,
the sponsor/vendor expo floor, a limited edition Ohio LinuxFest T-shirt,
lunch on Friday and Saturday, and our Saturday after party.

Our Ohio LinuxFest Professional Pass is $450. OLFI training for this
year is on September 29th 2017. Like previous years, we have an
impressive lineup of training sessions as listed below. Please take a
look at the detailed list (https://ohiolinux.org/olfi/) and register as
soon as possible.

Full Day Sessions
· Linux Professional Institute Boot Camp
· Introduction to Ethical Hacking using Kali Linux
· Using Ansible to Configure Your Development Environment
· Progressing Your Career from Open Source to Information Security –
CISSP Mini Boot Camp

Morning Half Day Sessions
· Git Foundations – Unlocking the Mysteries
· Building Intelligent Applications from Scratch with Apache Spark and
OpenShift
· Power Editing with VI

Afternoon Half Day Sessions
· Linux Container Internals
· A modest Swift Tutorial
· Setting up CI/CD Pipelines

The Ohio LinuxFest Corporation is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit
organization. All proceeds go to putting on the Midwest's oldest and
largest Open Source and Free Software conference. We are entirely
staffed by volunteers and are primarily funded by sponsors.