[wplug] Bodhi Linux, UEFI booting

Alex Landefeld TheNamedTao at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 22 11:29:00 EST 2017

Hey, wpluggers,

I’ve been standardizing recently on Bodhi Linux for old donatable PC’s here at NHCO.org, partially cause its what I’ll call a lower intensity distro than, say, Mint or Feren OS....because I want to do CPU crypto mining on multicore processors. I used Bodhibuilder to back up an install with miner daemon already compiled to a 64GB thumbdrive, and then do a UEFI boot, to minimize power usage. When I go to create a swap file after boot though, I get an error saying no space available (on the flash drive).  Should I have created the swap file before backing up to the flash drive?

BTW, happy 20th for WPLUG!

...alex landefeld.
412-689-0055

Sent from my iPhone