[wplug] Being a BSD hacker

Justin Smith justin at adminix.net
Tue Oct 18 20:32:27 EDT 2016

At Ohio Linux Fest, I happened to meet up with Michael W. Lucas, who,
if you didn't know, is quite literally the guy who wrote the book on
the ZFS filesystem.

As I was going to leave, Michael asked if I and one of the other guys
there would pose for a picture. I apparently bear a striking
resemblance to Andrew Fresh, and the other guy looked uncannily like
Peter Hessler - both famous BSD hackers. And I got a mention:

http://blather.michaelwlucas.com/archives/2791

So apparently, I have an evil twin running around. One of the other
guys who was at OLF said that Allen joked about this on BSD Now.

--
Justin Smith
Linux System Administrator