[wplug] switching ISP

Shane Simmons avicennasis at gmail.com
Sat May 21 20:47:18 EDT 2016

I'm not sure how long you've had the issue, but do keep in mind if it's
been within the last 5 weeks, the agents taking your calls are not properly
trained or knowledgeable about FiOS. The good ones are all out on strike,
currently.

Please let us know if switching seems to resolve your problem, either way.

--Shane Simmons