[wplug] switching ISP

Mark Griskey mark at linuxhardware.net
Thu May 19 15:22:06 EDT 2016

It might be worth it to check with some of your neighbors and see if they have Comcast and are experiencing issues.  My sister lives on Mt. Washington and had nothing but trouble with Comcast (this
was maybe 3 years ago when they switched to Verizon).  But then again, the cable infrastructure on their side looked old, spotty and suspect.  I don't think any of these companies really offer
customer service anymore, I have a 7 year old cable box that needs replaced and trying to go through Verizon to figure out how is a nightmare!