[wplug] switching ISP

Zachary Uram netrek at gmail.com
Thu May 19 14:53:45 EDT 2016

Glad you're having such a positive experience, but I had enough of the
connectivity problems. I couldn't stand it any longer. Every time I'd try
to play a game it seems I'd lose connectivity, or even if I was watching a
Youtube video or enjoying a Hulu show. I'd rather even pay more money for
superior service than put up with MULTIPLE loses of connectivity per day.

http://www.fidei.org