[wplug] switching ISP

Rod Person rodperson at rodperson.com
Thu May 19 13:58:30 EDT 2016

I've had comcast for about 5 years. I had downtime, that was not
related to a power outage once that I can recall and it did not last
long. I've never called tech support.

They upgraded my speed twice in the time I have had it without me
requesting or addition charge so that is bonus too!

--
Rod

http://www.rodperson.com

He who knows himself to be one way and pretends it is another way is a
thief who robs his own soul.

  The Mahabharata
     Sakuntala 25