[wplug] [wplug-announce] WPLUG workshop - Sun., May 22

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Mon May 16 15:30:08 EDT 2016

ICS file may have gotten filtered - I'm not sure what MIME type it wants
to try to be, and only a restricted set of MIME types are permitted through.

This URL should let you add the event to your Google Calendar:

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/event?action=TEMPLATE&tmeid=ZzVsaGNuc3M3MWdjcGM5N3FyYmU4bTU3cmsgd3BsdWcuaW50ZXJuZXRAbQ&tmsrc=wplug.internet%40gmail.com

You can also add the calendar for "wplug.internet at gmail.com" to your
list of Google Calendars that you follow, since this calendar is public.

--Pat.