[wplug] [wplug-announce] WPLUG workshop - Sun., May 22

Matthew Hughes huesm at live.com
Sat May 14 13:07:33 EDT 2016

Is there a calendar event I could copy into my Google calendar?

On Sat, May 14, 2016 at 7:28 AM, Vance Kochenderfer <vance at happylemur.com>
wrote:

> The Western Pennsylvania Linux Users Group will be hosting a workshop on
> Sunday, May 22, 2016 starting at 1:00pm.
>
> What is a workshop?  The effort that many Linux distributions have put
> in to make installation easier means that traditional installfests are
> less needed these days.  Even so, sometimes problems can come up and
> hardware can be badly behaved - if you need help with installation or
> troubleshooting, bring your computer hardware along and we'll see what
> we can do.
>
> Maybe you're working on a software or hardware project.  A workshop is
> also an opportunity to talk with others who may be interested in
> assisting with the project, or just looking at the cool stuff you're
> showing off!
>
> So please join us at the Wilkins School Community Center (see
> <http://www.wplug.org/wiki/Wilkins_School_Community_Center> for
> directions) whether you need help, can provide help, have a project to
> work on, or just want to hang out and see what's going on.
>
> Please check out the wiki page for additional details about this meeting
> <http://www.wplug.org/wiki/Meeting-20160522>.  We look forward to seeing
> you there!
>
> Later,
> Vance Kochenderfer
> Chair, Western Pennsylvania Linux Users Group

[Princess Leia gets her first look at the Millennium Falcon]
Princess Leia Organa: You came in that thing? You're braver than I thought.
Han Solo: Nice! Come on.