[wplug] [wplug-announce] WPLUG General User Meeting - Sat., Apr. 9 - Internet of Things

Vance Kochenderfer vance at happylemur.com
Thu Mar 31 07:57:06 EDT 2016

The Western Pennsylvania Linux Users Group will have a General User
Meeting on Saturday, April 9, 2016 starting at 3:00pm.  We will have
special guest presenter Robert Blackwell talking about the Internet of
Things: Past, Present, and Future.

The Internet of Things is one of today's hot buzzwords, but people like
Robert have been building and networking devices for many years.  Come
and hear his perspective on where we've been, and where things are
going!

The meeting will take place at IBM's facility in Squirrel Hill at 1710
Murray Ave.  Please see <http://www.wplug.org/wiki/IBM_Squirrel_Hill>
for directions.

Please check out the wiki page for additional details about this meeting
<http://www.wplug.org/wiki/Meeting-20160409>.  We look forward to seeing
you there!

Later,
Vance Kochenderfer
Chair, Western Pennsylvania Linux Users Group