[wplug] [wplug-announce] Open Source Picnic, Sat., August 20

Vance Kochenderfer vance at happylemur.com
Wed Jul 27 17:36:02 EDT 2016

It's that time of year again - the Western Pennsylvania Linux Users
Group invites you to join us at our 15th annual Open Source Picnic!

The reason we call it Open Source is because everyone can make a
contribution to turn it into a great event.  Is there a favorite dish
you'd like to serve?  Can you bring charcoal for the grill?  Do you have
a fun game that we can play?  Pitch in and help out!

We will be in North Park at the Lakeshore Pavilion on Saturday, August
20.  The festivities start at 1:00pm.  You can get more event info from
the wiki at <http://www.wplug.org/wiki/Meeting-20160820>.

While you're on the wiki, edit the page to let us know what you can
bring!  So that we can get a count of how many people to expect, we ask
that you e-mail <rsvp at wplug.org> to tell us about you and any guests you
plan to bring along.

Thanks, and we look forward to seeing you there!

Later,
Vance Kochenderfer
Chair, Western Pennsylvania Linux Users Group