[wplug] Festivus Certification Cram

Justin Smith justin at adminix.net
Sun Dec 18 13:52:56 EST 2016

I have actually taken and passed both the RHCSA and LPIC-1. I'm also an RHCE and use both Python and Ansible at work in various ways in my system administration workflow.

While I can't reveal anything about my personal experiences with the exams, I'd be happy to help you and Terry - and anyone else interested - study up.

It will depend on the schedule, of course.