[wplug] Festivus Certification Cram

Beth Lynn Eicher bethlynn at wplug.org
Sun Dec 18 13:07:22 EST 2016

Hi Terry,

It will be great to see you again. Can you please respond with the dates
that you would interested in?

This is an on-list reply because I am hoping someone else might be
interested in lpic.

Sorry for the ugly url pasted below. IBM has free LPIC tutorials. The one
on booting looks like one that I want to review.

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/views/linux/libraryview.jsp?site_id=1&contentarea_by=Linux&sort_by=Date&sort_order=2&start=1&end=49&topic_by=-1&product_by=&type_by=All%20Types&show_abstract=true&search_by=lpi%20exam&industry_by=-1

Thanks
Beth Lynn Eicher