[wplug] Festivus Certification Cram

Beth Lynn Eicher bethlynn at wplug.org
Sun Dec 18 11:18:05 EST 2016

Hi Folks,

I will be in Pittsburgh for the holidays and I am looking for others who
want to study with me for certification. It shall be called the "Festivus
Certification Cram "due to its late December schedule. We can air our
greivences for systemd and take a swing at SELinux together.

There are no limits to the number of people who can be involved or
commitment to an entire series. Basically, I wouldn't mind a buddy or so to
join me on the mornings of December 22, 23, 27-30. I could be convinced to
pick evening times and I am venue flexible.

My goal is to test when I get back to Chicago for the Red Hat Certified
System Administrator. While Red Hat offers custom scheduling and a
worldwide choice of venues under the indvidual model, Pittsburgh does not
have a site. For the benefit of this list, the closest site is downtown DC.

I'm also interested in studying LPIC content. If my partner's goals are
outside of scope, I might be talked into it. Python, AWS, OpenStack,
Ansible? Anyone?

Regardless if I get any reply to this message, I will respond with a
schedule of where I will be and what I am planning to learn for each
session.

Thanks
Beth Lynn Eicher