[wplug] Over My Head with Ubuntu crash. Seeking Hands On or Telephone Help

J.E.K. 88keysdown at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 19:38:44 EDT 2016

Terence et al,

I cannot speak to the many micro-moves John Lewis executed to bring my OS
to new life, but I can gladly tell you that the experience, from my
perspective was exceptional. This was far more than a wipe and re-install.
John *dared* to explore deep territory, stealthily getting through to my
system's root, then knowledgeably deploying commands to divulge the state
of grub, ubuntu, debian, and more. I was fascinated.

His performance was incredibly focused. Consider the omni-strangeness of it
all; a perfect stranger, a different work space and computer. He was a
gracious guest in my home, conversing with a friendly, dry wit that made me
laugh out loud more than once. He answered my questions intelligently,
really using the opportunity; as he worked, mind you, to encourage the
exercise of my own insight. Awesome fellow!

Sincerely,

Joseph Kamm

*Poste Script:* I don't think I've ever used the letter "X" as often in a
message before this!