[wplug] Schedule making software?

Doug Green diego96 at mac.com
Thu Sep 3 18:27:37 EDT 2015

Not really looking for project management, but actual time/shift scheduling.

For example, we've got an 8 member crew that needs to cover 6 different shifts, with equal distribution of those shifts. 7 members get vacation of x days off, while a more junior member has less time off...

The "rules based" approach of Booked would work pretty well I think, but the schedule is way too complex to manage manually with something like Project. I've tried manually in GCal and it's a nightmare.