[wplug] Schedule making software?

Doug Green diego96 at mac.com
Thu Sep 3 12:33:03 EDT 2015

Hi all,
I need to create a (fairly complex) group schedule of work-shifts.

Googling turned up "booked", which is GPL software and looks great. My reservation with using booked is that it requires a lot of overhead (namely it requires a running Apache server, MySQL, php, etc).

Does anyone know of a reasonable alternative that also allows custom rules, etc? I suppose if I really need to, I could stuff "booked" inside a LAMP virtual machine, but a more streamlined approach would be preferred.

Thanks!