[wplug] Central PA Open Source Conference

John Lewis oflameo2 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 23:36:15 EDT 2015

I don't intend on going. I did Maker Faire New York and Maker Faire
Pittsburgh. I am also doing a Raspberry Pi talk on one of the most
tedious things a average Raspberry Pi user could attempt to do.

I am going to avoid going to conferences where I am not presenting  or
competing, and attempt to roll over my success against Microsoft in the
self driving car competition into a avenue of new employment and using
the gap between other peoples projects to finish a couple more important
things on my VPS (SIP, Web).