[wplug] Ohio LinuxFest 2015 Call for Presentations

Charles Butler chuck at dasroot.net
Sat Jun 27 22:07:17 EDT 2015

The Linux conferences tend to be regional things. Don't forget about foscon
ne coming to philly in August. We're surrounded by them and I don't see
adding in another so close to both Ohio Linux fest and foscon being a large
traction machine.

We could probably garner some attention and put together a much smaller con
for locals.

But to that end why not have release parties and tack on events for
presentations, hackathons, and seek sponsorship to encourage community
contributions to upstream projects?

Just my 2 cents