[wplug] meeting tomorrow

Justin Smith justin at adminix.net
Fri Jun 26 12:58:33 EDT 2015

Correctamundo!

I'll be giving a talk on how to set up your own fully-functional Linux email server using
iRedMail. Tired of Google spying on your email? Want to make a more polished
impression by having your own name-branded email address? When I meet new
professional contacts, I'm proud to tell them that I roll my own email on adminix.net. It
gives people a healthy respect for my abilities.

All you need to get started is a decent understanding of the Linux command line. I'll
explain the rest. And I won't get too in-depth - not only because we won't have time to
do that in the span of a single meeting, but because with iRedMail, you don't /have/ to
be an expert!

If that sounds like something you'd be interested in, I hope you'll join me tomorrow. In
the mean time, try to think of an email domain (such as johnsmith.com or
ilovenachos.net) that you'd like to use. You can see if somebody already owns the
domain you want to use at https://whois.net.