[wplug] New FCC Rules May Prevent Installing OpenWRT on WiFi Routers

Drew from Zhrodague drewzhrodague at zhrodague.net
Wed Jul 29 21:10:46 EDT 2015

On 7/29/15 1:14 PM, Zachary Uram wrote:
> Not surprising this happened on Obama's watch! Everything the man touches
> is a disaster. I'd rather have George W. Bush than Obama or even worse
> Hillary!

	Hay asshole, keep this kind of bullshit and derp off this list. None of
us care how soiled your panties are, or how many butt-plugs you use at
once. This list is for technical discussions about Linux. Take your
politics to freerepublic, and do your redneck circlejerk there.

	Yes I am late to the party. No I am not sorry.

--

Drew from Zhrodague
post-apocalyptic ad-hoc industrialist
drew at zhrodague.net