[wplug] Meetup posted, Please sign up!

John Lewis oflameo2 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 21:15:49 EDT 2015

WPLUG hasn't merged with HackPittsburgh. We are organized separately and
will be incorporated separately when I get a chance to go over the Legal
Zoom forms for WPLUG. HackPittsburgh and WPLUG are pulling together
resources to get save on expenses and to advertise more efficiently,
similar to Pittsburgh Code and Supply.

I have been sponsoring WPLUG at HackPittsburgh since the beginning of
the year and WPLUG has seen a dramatic increase in membership and we
don't have any trouble finding a place to meet and HackPittsburgh has
good acoustics, a projector system, a classroom setup, doesn't need us
to maintain their network, cares about us, and isn't in Regent Square.