[wplug] ArmHFF Powered cloud in a box - Introducing the Clementine Box

John Lewis oflameo2 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 17:24:10 EDT 2015

I have a little, but if it gets too complex of a setup for me I ask some
electrical engineers at Hack Pittsburgh.

There isn't much to worry about for raspberry pis. Just don't bath them
in Xenon Flashes and give them enough power so that all of the
peripherals will have power. You said that you wanted to use solid state
drives so be sure to make room in your enclosure for those.

Wood seems like a good material to use for the enclosure. In fact
Giselle uses an ikea shelf an enclosure for an mini-atx computer.