[wplug] What projects ave you been working on?

Brandon L Locke contact at brandonllocke.com
Mon Jul 6 18:04:12 EDT 2015

Zach,

I'm very familiar with Xfce. I used Xubuntu off and on for about 3 years
before switching to openbox/crunchbang and then Ubuntu Gnome. Now I'm on
Debian Jessie and I was looking to make it super lightweight. Xfce would
work just fine on my laptop, but openbox is really smooth. At start up,
I'm using under 100MB of RAM. Its hard to argue with that! Plus I like
how much openbox makes me use the command line. Its good for learning!

Brandon