[wplug] What projects ave you been working on?

Terence J. Golighlty terencejgolightly at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 15:45:35 EDT 2015

On 07/04/2015 08:36 AM, John Lewis wrote:
> What projects has everybody else been working on? I have been working on
> the following.
>
>    * patch Samba4 and upgrade last LXC
>    * configure directory structure and permissions on web/sftp server
>    * setup ipv6 on VPS
>    * upgrade network diagram for VPS
>    * finish configuration on private git repository on VPS
>    * use live-build to build rosxubuntu iso and share configuration on github
>    * use live-build to build raspberry pi jessie img and share
>      configuration on github
>    * design git repository for autonomous car project
>    * build django site for oflameo.com
>    * build django site for askpgh.oflameo.com
>    * configure ssl cert authority
>    * configure openvas and scan django sites
>    * configure VoIP on VPS
>    * use django to make WPLUG member tracking system
>    * learn how to make presentations with s5

I'm working on (when time allows) gather all the necessary resources to
'correctly' flash a new ROM to my nexus 7 2012 tablet with 32GB of built
in storage ROOTED running 4.4.4 Grouper.  I have had a couple of false
starts over the past weekend.  Not having the right size gapps file for
my /system partition.  Not being able to restore my data i.e. all my
apps w/o permissions and uid issue. Fortunately, I had a good back up to
revert to.  I am looking at Paranoid Android &/or CM 11.  Otherwise
flashing the actual rom goes w/o issue using a script unltlauncher100.sh
to do the deed. Has anyone else flashed a different ROM? and what
flashing tool do you use?

Terry