[wplug] What projects ave you been working on?

Drew from Zhrodague drewzhrodague at zhrodague.net
Sat Jul 4 11:10:48 EDT 2015

	Cool Projects, John!

	I've been working more on hardware as of late:

	[] digital modes with Amateur Radio (psk31)
	[] gpsd/ntpd with pps GPS - hafta rig up a power supply and TTL serial
interface
	[] pittmesh - networking, OpenWRT builds, automated configuration method
	[] thin-client madness - Goodwill has these, been trying many tiny
Linux distros, and exploring drivers for hardware

	Anyone else?