[wplug] Presenting Linux or open source subject matter. etc

John Lewis oflameo2 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 09:02:56 EST 2015

Would you like to give a presentation yourself? You have expressed a
strong desire to lean and developing a presentation is a good way to
learn. My rsnapshot presentation made me learn how to setup machine
quickly without a template and how to give a live demo.

As WPLUG's Hack Pittsburgh sponsor I have the power to extend the
meeting if need be. You have a chance to have the "learn fest" you
desire. If we need more VPS's to conduct the "learn fest" we can see if
we can cut a deal with Linode our VPS host.