[wplug] Need to protect my websites with a corporation

John Lewis oflameo2 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 21:55:45 EST 2015

Thanks for your response Doug.

Lucky I don't have any pending litigation because I am not as good as a
web developer as I should be so there so there is nothing to be
litigated on outer than a couple of bare Joomla sites with no extensions.

I don't have anything going on with contractors currently, I just want
to avoid getting in any hot water after I embarrass them after people
realize how much easer it is to find out how the government works using
my project compared to their dated websites.

I would really like to be removed enough from the company so that if
someone tries to destroy it I don't get PWNED or OWNED personally after
a successful attack.