[wplug] Need to protect my websites with a corporation

John Lewis oflameo2 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 17:15:20 EST 2015

WPLUG has a couple ripe targets right now. Intermediates who want to
become experts and experts who want to become legends.

Right now I am in the former category because I am unable to roll my own
imap server in a reasonable amount of time because I had to read the
documents to learn how to configure it any why I am going to configure
it in the way they recommend me to configure it. The fact that I am
trying to integrate it with my already existing Samba4 ldap deployment
may have something to do with the slow down.

Right now if feel that helping people configuring the services on their
now reasonably priced VPSs is the way forward. The only people who don't
think that professionals have trouble configuring their web, rdbms,
imap, smtp, snmp, sip, ntp, ldap, dns, dhcp, gateway, proxy, file, or
ssh servers are probably out of touch recruiters whom most of us on the
list would probably consider to be newbies.