[wplug] Need to protect my websites with a corporation

John Lewis oflameo2 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 15:57:29 EST 2015

I need to protect the websites on my VPS with a corporation, especially
http://www.busybodybreakdown.com/ which will a local politician an
bureaucrat database.

I feel that I need to get it protected by a corporation because I am
sure at least the contractor that develops the government websites in my
is going to attempt to sue me to prevent them from looking bad after I
find the necessary Joomla extension that will properly display the bbbr
database on my Postgres server in the Joomla site.

Could any of you provide me any direction?