[wplug] Thu Jan 15, come see a talk in Pittsburgh about Sandstorm

Matthew Hughes huesm at live.com
Fri Jan 16 01:12:10 EST 2015

I went as well to this as well as the one last year. It was as good as
promised. Went for the talk, drank the beer, the pizza was a nice bonus.
The mentioned that they were hiring but not in an annoying way. Not often
do you get a room full of geeks talking about geek stuff. I would recommend
the next engibeering event. I unfortunately have a previous engagement
Friday.