[wplug] Is S5 a good way to learn front end web development?

Rob tempest766 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 27 08:28:55 EST 2015

In response to your original question: no, I don't think it would be the best way to learn Web development because according to the website it is a specialization designed for slide shows.

Get one of the many books available on html, then learn php.

and try to remember that content is more important than flashy presentation.