[wplug] Options for "Terminal"

Christopher DeMarco demarco at maya.com
Tue Feb 10 14:18:05 EST 2015

This feature was traditionally provided by the window manager.
Openbox and Fluxbox are extremely flexible; XFCE used to be pretty good;
KDE and GNOME used to be acceptable. Dunno whether any of this is true in
2015; I'm hearkening back to 2009-ish. There's also a thing called
Ratpoison if you want to get rid of the mouse altogether.

I've never used Spectacle, but I've been very happy with Zooom/2 and Slate
for OS X window management.

Christopher DeMarco
IT Director
MAYA Group LP