[wplug] [rsnapshot-discuss] Is this a bug or a feature?

John Lewis oflameo2 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 23:36:32 EDT 2015

I already have a github account that I created for Steel City Code Fest
2015 and I haven't published any of my scripts yet. I am sure I can
commit something up there on the Debian build system after I played
around with it. Just to insure that someone would annoy me about it
until I follow through, I am going to cc my Linux users group.