[wplug] Regex help?

Doug Green diego96 at mac.com
Mon Apr 27 17:19:17 EDT 2015

This (perl) is too cool. I gotta learn some of that. Someday. Wishful thinking, but it IS on my todo list. Very nice, and thank you all for the help. I've got a great starting point and will undoubtedly spend the rest of my evening trying to learn from and pick apart the supplied regular expressions.
Many thanks!
-D