[wplug] Cyanogen partners with Microsoft

Doug Green diego96 at mac.com
Mon Apr 20 21:53:17 EDT 2015

Quick side note, the prior comments about Steve (not) presenting at WPLUG seemed pretty clearly tongue-in-cheek to me (at least they made me laugh, intentional or not), so I'm pretty sure nobody was seriously suggesting that anyone be excluded... Not to mention that I'm 100% certain that Stevie K has a LOT on his plate. Facing a bunch of angry geeks is probably low on his priority list. Breathe. ;)

Joe, I just saw that they just released 12 as an OTA update! Awesome. Does that mean they are going to continue ROM support on This device (ie: release says it's available to All Users)??

-D