[wplug] Cyanogen partners with Microsoft

Justin Smith justin at adminix.net
Mon Apr 20 20:30:58 EDT 2015

WPLUG is an organization that supports open source software. There are many other venues for purveyors of proprietary software such as Mr. Kondik to peddle their wares.

Or if supporting open source isn't enough, how about just being decent to others? Look up what Cyanogen tried to do to the creator of the Focal camera app and see if that's the sort of influence you'd welcome to WPLUG.