[wplug] I need to "wiretap" an HTTPS connection - how?

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Fri Oct 31 17:50:55 EDT 2014

I can't use anything that runs within a browser (such as Firebug), since
this is an app running on a Java app server that's using a SOAP API to
get data from elsewhere.  But, from first glance, it looks like ZAP
might help me out here, maybe even Fiddler (if I can set it up on a
Windows box).  Fiddler, I already knew about, but I was not aware of ZAP
- thanks for this pointer!!

--Pat.