[wplug] I need to "wiretap" an HTTPS connection - how?

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Fri Oct 31 14:26:42 EDT 2014

No, we don't - the server is operated by a different team than the one
I'm working with.  Aside from making SOAP API calls, we have no access
to the server itself.  (The server is actually operated by the
organization I'm working with, but by a different team - worse comes to
worse, we may need to figure out how to get someone on the team that
operates the server to dig through server logs for us - but it's a large
organization, and the person I'm working with doesn't know or work with
any of those folks....)

--Pat.