[wplug] while going through an old email I found a link to openpandora

Justin Smith justin at adminix.net
Thu Oct 30 19:50:56 EDT 2014

It looks like the official US-based distributor doesn't offer the device any longer. On the Dragonbox Shop, the German-based distributor, it's ~$530. They offer a less powerful version for a bit less as well as a "Pandora Classic" version at a significant discount.

--
*Justin Smith*
GNU/Linux System Administrator

/"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts."/

/-Calvin Coolidge/