[wplug] WPLUG @ OLF

Justin Smith justin at adminix.net
Wed Oct 22 16:38:39 EDT 2014

Out of curiosity, how many of you are planning to go to Ohio Linux
Fest later this week? We don't have an official group event planned
for it like we did last year, but it would still be fun to meet up.

I'll definitely be going.

--
*Justin Smith*
GNU/Linux System Administrator

/"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will
not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent.
Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education
will not; the world is full of educated derelicts."/

/-Calvin Coolidge/