[wplug] WPLUG in the movies: The Rise and Rise of Bitcoin

Beth Lynn Eicher bethlynneicher at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 12:42:11 EDT 2014

Sorry to ask again as my attempt to establish contact via meetup.com
have not been returned.

To make a long story short, as of right now I am only in contact with
the film distribution company, Swank Motion Pictures. We have paid the
licensing for the film because that is the legal and ethical thing to
do. Also, we have invited the film makers, via Swank, to attend the
screening at the Ohio LinuxFest with no response.

Could we be low-priority since we are a non-profit conference? Maybe.
But I am inclined to give everyone the benefit of the doubt of being
just plain "busy."

Therefore, I am hoping, pretty please, that someone will vouch that
the Ohio LinuxFest is a worth-while event.

--
Thanks,

Beth Lynn Eicher