[wplug] Up for grabs - a OnePlus One invite

Justin Smith justin at adminix.net
Sun Oct 5 17:47:54 EDT 2014

Remember the OnePlus One giveaway that I mentioned on Friday? Well,
unbeknownst to you all, I entered it! I just got my invite. Since I don't need
a second OnePlus One, I'm going to give the invite to one of you lucky
ducks:

https://account.oneplus.net/invite/claim/YS8C-SRZE-CUIN-XLOQ

Go to that URL to claim the invite. It's first-come, first-serve. Once you claim
the invite, you will have 24 hours to purchase a 64GB OnePlus One.

Since the invite will expire later tonight, if nobody has taken it by 10:00
p.m., I'll give it away somewhere else.

--
*Justin Smith*
GNU/Linux System Administrator

/"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not;
nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will
not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is
full of educated derelicts."/

/-Calvin Coolidge/