[wplug] OT cell phone help -- other more on-topic cellphone question

Matthew Hughes huesm at live.com
Sun May 18 13:24:55 EDT 2014

me, too!
except I have a problem where there is no caller ID and so I dialed 611 and
Tmo was unable to help I have to contact net on the run directly.
the evo4g deal was with Freedompop, can't find it now all I can see is this
http://www.neweggflash.com/Product/N82E16875502217?utm_source=WP_2_05162014&utm_medium=web&icid=WP_2_05162014

Still I tend too believe in the freedom of sim cards more than CDMA.