[wplug] OT cell phone help -- other more on-topic cellphone question

Justin Smith Justin at adminix.net
Sat May 17 22:24:14 EDT 2014

That's not a paid endorsement, bud - that's just me being me. I'm a lot more outspoken than the average person about what I support. Besides being the chairman of WPLUG, I also run our Twitter account. Look it up and you'll see more of the same.

I was with Verizon for years before I switched to T-Mobile to escape issues like you're talking about, so I thought I'd share some of the information it took me a while to accumulate from Howardforums and XDA. If you're not interested, that's fine. There's no need to get into an argument about it.

I'll see what I can dig up on XDA.